Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's OK Thursday



I decided to link up with Amber and Neely for It's Ok Thursday today...so on that note...

It's OK...

- to own more shoes than I can possibly wear..and still buy more

- to spoil my grandkids when their parents aren't around

- to drink a glass of wine or two after said grandkids go home to their parents

- to be a backseat driver 

- to be a New England Patriots fan AND a Miami Dolphins fan

- to worry about my adult children even though they are..adults.  They are still my children.

What do you think is OK? 

4 comments:

Chrissy Thomas said...

I love your list mom ;)

Unknown said...

Go Pats! So excited that the pre-season kicked off tonight!

Neely said...

Go COWBOYS! Boo Patriots!

Amber said...

Grandparents were made to spoil their grandkids :)